Most people starting up in business do so since they have a good business plan and the creativity and assurance to understand. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately, you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of PBML to work with your business.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business e.g. Sole trader, Partnership, Limited liability partnership or Limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements and general booking keeping management.
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software.
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements.
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.